Expired

train travel to weymouth from london

7 replies
Found 16th Jun 2009
im looking at bookin haven and am trying to find cheapest travel the cheapest i have found is £74.80 so anything less is a bonus! lookin at going either 26/27 or 29th june and returning week l8r from whichever date! also 2 adults 2 children and friends and family rail card!
reason not sure on date is im obviously gna book cheapest once train fare has been added to cost of holiday!
i did read about splitting up the journey on this page moneymagpie.com/art…ss/ but it still didnt help!
thanks in advance for ANY!!!! help

7 Comments

:thumbsup:Hi, I know it goes to Bmouth, not sure on Weymouth, but why not try the Mega-train, seats from £1

try thetrainline.com/ and instead of getting return get 2 single tickets

Original Poster

Mrs O;5507604

:thumbsup:Hi, I know it goes to Bmouth, not sure on Weymouth, but why not … :thumbsup:Hi, I know it goes to Bmouth, not sure on Weymouth, but why not try the Mega-train, seats from £1

hi thanks have already tried and they are comin up at £60 to go and then £44 to return!

Original Poster

Pompeytoon;5507618

try http://www.thetrainline.com/ and instead of getting return get 2 … try http://www.thetrainline.com/ and instead of getting return get 2 single tickets

nope thanks still coming up at £37.40 single!

[QUOTE=dee.s.g;5507645]nope thanks still coming up at £37.40 single![/QUO

whn you go to the site put your journey as return and then after you checked for availability and fares a option is there in bright yellow saying that 2 singles may be cheaper select that i got the option of 2 singles £22, £44 in total

Original Poster

Pompeytoon;5507789

[QUOTE=dee.s.g;5507645]nope thanks still coming up at £37.40 … [QUOTE=dee.s.g;5507645]nope thanks still coming up at £37.40 single![/QUOwhn you go to the site put your journey as return and then after you checked for availability and fares a option is there in bright yellow saying that 2 singles may be cheaper select that i got the option of 2 singles £22, £44 in total

what date was you putting in thanks!

dee.s.g;5508015

[QUOTE=Pompeytoon;5507789]what date was you putting in thanks!

fri 26th return fri 3rd
sat 27th return sat 4th
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415436
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398
    4. What do you see?3138

See more discussions