Groups

Trainee Primary Teachers?

Banned
    I'm coming to the end of my degree-the assignments side anyway, and have over 60 text books which I've collected over the years for my course. Many of them recommended texts for my university, so probably the same for many other unis.

My question is, are there any trainees or parents of trainees who may be interested in buying them? I paid a lot for them, so will be asking around £8-£12 a book, not including postage. For once I will be sticking to my prices also, as I can also advertise and sell them in the University in Autumn to the newcomers. It's just as some of them retail in excess of £20, anyone whos child or anyone who is training could save some pennies.

Any interest?

(I know I have to wait 7 days before listing these after locking this thread)

Examples of text books;
    Beginning Teaching, Beginning Learning, Moyles.
    Starting from the child.
    You and your action research project
    The Art teacher's handbook.
    Inspirations for geography
    Teaching Primary Mathematics
    Handbook of Primary Geography and many more.

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bump!

I would recommend that you put the books on fleabay sometime in October when the new uni semester/module starts. You will have more chance of getting it sold at a decent price when students look around for those books for their modules. That's what I did with all my uni books. Good luck!

Original Poster Banned

Spriggan;5127773

I would recommend that you put the books on fleabay sometime in October … I would recommend that you put the books on fleabay sometime in October when the new uni semester/module starts. You will have more chance of getting it sold at a decent price when students look around for those books for their modules. That's what I did with all my uni books. Good luck!

Well I'm back in uni in October anyway, so am going to post them on the notice boards around the education building and will sell them instantly, I just thought I'd try here first in case anyone was in need and wanted to save some pennies!
    x

Maybe try Amazon Marketplace too.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5128121

Maybe try Amazon Marketplace too.

+1 on this books sell really quick on there. Only thing is P&P is set as £2.75 or something and with the bigger textbooks it can sometimes cost £5+ to send so its worth bearing in mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2031
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148

See more discussions