Groups

Trainer mauled by tiger

See below, the audience thought it was part of the show!!!

13 Comments

Serves him right IMO. Im not an evil person but when i hear stories like these (circus animals attacking their owners), I have no sympathy for them at all.

Original Poster

neither do i, imagine thinking you could control three tigers in the first place!

Good.

krazie2004;7171477

Serves him right IMO. Im not an evil person but when i hear stories like … Serves him right IMO. Im not an evil person but when i hear stories like these (circus animals attacking their owners), I have no sympathy for them at all.

+1

Locking wild tigers up and messing with them to 'perform' for a bunch of airheads. ****** got what was coming to him.

Damn I wanted to see the video !

you lot are very cruel - don't forget, other countries have different laws and customs to us. just because he has taken this as a career shouldn't mean you applaud the fact he has been badly injured. shame on you.

scrumpypaul;7172050

you lot are very cruel - don't forget, other countries have different … you lot are very cruel - don't forget, other countries have different laws and customs to us. just because he has taken this as a career shouldn't mean you applaud the fact he has been badly injured. shame on you.

[SIZE=6]+1[/SIZE]

When I read the heading I thought Tiger Woods had been having his dirty ways again, with his trainer. ;-)

Squelds;7171861

+1

Johniemac;7173013

When I read the heading I thought Tiger Woods had been having his dirty … When I read the heading I thought Tiger Woods had been having his dirty ways again, with his trainer. ;-)

Hahaha :thumbsup:

Squelds;7171861

So did i,i even switched my speakers on:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4261951
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764660
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472
      4. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127

See more discussions