Trainers?

Posted 17th Nov
Best trainers for running and just day to day?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Under Armour.......It seems that’s all I type on this now
Best trainers for running and best trainers for day to day are completely different things by the way.
@deeky might pop along soon with suggestions.

Haircut_10017/11/2019 20:54

Best trainers for running and best trainers for day to day are completely …Best trainers for running and best trainers for day to day are completely different things by the way.

Agree with @Haircut_100 comment you will want probably want two pairs one for running one for everyday.

Plenty of trainer deals get posted here on HUKD’s

By myself @millarcat@KeepIt100 as well as many others
Asics gel for running, pure bliss on my feet
asics, saucony, hoka one one. my favourite is saucony.
Right, let's break this down a bit more. When you say running I assume you mean jogging on pavements. What is your budget for these? And when you say you want a pair of trainers for "day to day" are you talking about a pair for say going to the gym or other athletic purposes or do you just mean a pair of trainers to wear everybody as in going down the shopping centre and having some kicks that look bare sick fam?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 17th Nov
Haircut_10017/11/2019 21:35

Right, let's break this down a bit more. When you say running I assume you …Right, let's break this down a bit more. When you say running I assume you mean jogging on pavements. What is your budget for these? And when you say you want a pair of trainers for "day to day" are you talking about a pair for say going to the gym or other athletic purposes or do you just mean a pair of trainers to wear everybody as in going down the shopping centre and having some kicks that look bare sick fam?

£100
Haircut_10017/11/2019 21:35

Right, let's break this down a bit more. When you say running I assume you …Right, let's break this down a bit more. When you say running I assume you mean jogging on pavements. What is your budget for these? And when you say you want a pair of trainers for "day to day" are you talking about a pair for say going to the gym or other athletic purposes or do you just mean a pair of trainers to wear everybody as in going down the shopping centre and having some kicks that look bare sick fam?

‘Day to day’ trainers to where around yes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants