Trainers discount codes

Posted 12th Apr
I thought I saw a discount code last week for 20% off either Foot Asylum or Footlocker. Added some sure force 1's to my basket and code gave me 20% off. couldn't buy them then now cant find the code. can anyone help????
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
The Nike website have an extra 30% off at the moment if that’s of any use
Code...APRIL30
The Nike code mentioned above won’t work on full priced items, only sale items. Are you sure the offer you may be referring to wasn’t Schuh? I ordered a pair of AF1’s myself off there last week with 20% off.
Edited by: "ChelseaRae" 13th Apr
ChelseaRae12/04/2020 22:20

The Nike code mentioned above above won’t work on full priced items, only s …The Nike code mentioned above above won’t work on full priced items, only sale items. Are you sure the offer you may be referring to was Schuh? I ordered a pair of AF1’s myself off there last week with 20% off.

TREAT20 is the Schuh discount code btw, if that helps.
16801282781586769244.jpgOh that’s very strange, it worked for me last week but I’m in junior size perhaps that’s why. What size are you trying to order?
That was a reply to your last comment btw think you may have deleted it.
ChelseaRae13/04/2020 10:15

[Image] Oh that’s very strange, it worked for me last week but I’m in jun …[Image] Oh that’s very strange, it worked for me last week but I’m in junior size perhaps that’s why. What size are you trying to order?

A 6 or 6.5
Are they originally £80? The discount has worked for me taken them down to £64 40400041-EHQH2.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions