Trampoline

Posted 4th Apr
Looking to buy 6-8ft garden trampoline for a 3 year old. Can't find stock anywhere. Help anyone?
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Clearly everyone's kids are now driving them up the wall.

My brother is a radiographer and hates trampolines. They are responsible for huge amounts of A&E admissions. The exact thing you don't want right now.

The one's with safety netting are better but you can still end up with little ones getting sprains and bumps.
mogsog04/04/2020 18:37

Clearly everyone's kids are now driving them up the wall. My brother is a …Clearly everyone's kids are now driving them up the wall. My brother is a radiographer and hates trampolines. They are responsible for huge amounts of A&E admissions. The exact thing you don't want right now. The one's with safety netting are better but you can still end up with little ones getting sprains and bumps.

I do get that - I just kinda think it's not the best of times to be trying to obtain one. More 'essential' things first, eh? I don't have children myself so I can't really shout too loudly - who does shout loudly is the FIVE kids I see across from me bouncing up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and..........ARRRGH!

Ouch!
40297033-HqJBe.jpg
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 4th Apr
I read somewhere before they're really bad for kids hips under the age of 6. Might be worth looking into first mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions