trampoline help

Found 1st Apr 2017
Right so I'm looking for an 8 or 10ft trampoline with enclosure (cover and ladder would be a bonus) but there are so many out there! Would like to spend as little as possible! Does anyone have any recommendations? I need to be delivered this Thursday if possible so need to order ASAP!

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
AskTrampoline
11 Comments
i just got a 10ft trampoline with enclosure from argos for £120 easy to build just time consuming and fiddly
Got Plum 8ft for £80 delivery next day
tesco.com/dir…prd?skuId=490-5710&pageLevel=sku&sc_cmp=ppc*PX+-+Toys*PX+-+Shopping+GSC+-+Tesco+Brand*PRODUCT+GROUP490-5710*&gclid=CJ7-yav5g9MCFVYW0wodLXMHFw&gclsrc=aw.ds&source=others
kasam1640

i just got a 10ft trampoline with enclosure from argos for £120 easy to … i just got a 10ft trampoline with enclosure from argos for £120 easy to build just time consuming and fiddly

​Time consuming and fiddly don't make it sound easy to build lol
bestec2

https://www.tesco.com/direct/plum-8ft-trampoline-enclosure/490-5710.prd?skuId=490-5710&pageLevel=sku&sc_cmp=ppc*PX+-+Toys*PX+-+Shopping+GSC+-+Tesco+Brand*PRODUCT+GROUP490-5710*&gclid=CJ7-yav5g9MCFVYW0wodLXMHFw&gclsrc=aw.ds&source=others

Did you get free delivery?
i second plum. and check on the way the enclosure closes-my original one was secured by velcro-no matter how strong the velcro seemed there was no way i was trusting it to hold my daughter in! (plus it would get caught in her hair on her way off) so i changed it for one with a zip..now she can secure herself in & i have more peace of mind
C&c free. I has zip on enclosure
B&M stores £75. In-store only. (I'd ring up to check for stock before going)

bmstores.co.uk/pro…762
kasam1640

i just got a 10ft trampoline with enclosure from argos for £120 easy to … i just got a 10ft trampoline with enclosure from argos for £120 easy to build just time consuming and fiddly

​we got a 12 foot one by mistake, massive and takes up half the garden and took two days to put up.
bestec2

https://www.tesco.com/direct/plum-8ft-trampoline-enclosure/490-5710.prd?skuId=490-5710&pageLevel=sku&sc_cmp=ppc*PX+-+Toys*PX+-+Shopping+GSC+-+Tesco+Brand*PRODUCT+GROUP490-5710*&gclid=CJ7-yav5g9MCFVYW0wodLXMHFw&gclsrc=aw.ds&source=others

We got this one 3 yrs ago and its still going strong. Lasted through winds, storms and having the cover left off by mistake for a large part of one winter. The 'skirt' covering the springs has seen better days and is not as well made as the rest of the trampoline (started wearing thin by the end of the first summer), but the rest of it has been very sturdy. Buy a cover and remember to use it!
Edited by: "manc80" 3rd Apr 2017
Thanks for the input everyone, this is the trampoline I went for - direct.asda.com/spo…tml ! It took me 3hours to put it up by myself and for anyone thinking about doing it alone, it's hard work!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants