Groups
    EXPIRED

Trampoline Information/ deals

I would like to know if anyone would be kind enough to tell me if they have recently purchased or seen a really good deal on a trampoline and safety enclosure package?
    I am hoping for a 8ft or maybe a 10ft?
    If Any one has any information for me i would greatly appriciate it and thank you in advance!
    Kelly

10 Comments

argos do a 8ft with an enclosure for £130
    argos.co.uk/web…lay

there was the one advertised the other day at empire, but i dont know if it has finished now. If you put trampoline in the search box on this site it brings some up but again i dontknow whether they are still in stock

miffy121;1666383

there was the one advertised the other day at empire, but i dont know if … there was the one advertised the other day at empire, but i dont know if it has finished now. If you put trampoline in the search box on this site it brings some up but again i dontknow whether they are still in stock

They all went after hotscot listed the sale leaflet & i searched through it and found this bargain :-( It worked out to £48 for an 8ft one with the enclosure & there was a £15 off voucher so you could have got it for £33! Things like this where someone asks about something days after the deal to find it has been sold really cheap & sold out is what has got me addicted to this site!! :lol:

10 ft one
    empirestores.co.uk/sho…ce=
    Enclosure £31.99
    empirestores.co.uk/sho…ce=
    10ft Trampoline £74.99
    Then there is a £15 off voucher for Empire if you search through vouchers which would make it £91.98
    also going through Quidco for more of a saving

cheerleader;1666567

They all went after hotscot listed the sale leaflet & i searched through … They all went after hotscot listed the sale leaflet & i searched through it and found this bargain :-( It worked out to £48 for an 8ft one with the enclosure & there was a £15 off voucher so you could have got it for £33! Things like this where someone asks about something days after the deal to find it has been sold really cheap & sold out is what has got me addicted to this site!! :lol:

Not all the deals have sold out that were listed in the search i did, eg. the 10ft focus one at £99 is still on their site

miffy121;1666838

Not all the deals have sold out that were listed in the search i did, eg. … Not all the deals have sold out that were listed in the search i did, eg. the 10ft focus one at £99 is still on their site

Yes, I know!! That's why i listed the 10ft one from empire earlier before you made a comment!! Maybe you should read before you make comments!

:cry::oops:
    sorry i think i have misunderstood something along the line of this thread

miffy121;1669182

:cry::oops:sorry i think i have misunderstood something along the line of … :cry::oops:sorry i think i have misunderstood something along the line of this thread

That's ok

Original Poster

cheerleader;1666726

10 ft … 10 ft onehttp://www.empirestores.co.uk/shop-electricals-clothes-homes/HEDSTROM-10FT-TRAMPOLINE-ENCLOSURE.aspx?ProductId=T164600000&DocumentId=ED31&CompanyId=E&Path=8686/8707&source=Enclosure £31.99http://www.empirestores.co.uk/shop-electricals-clothes-homes/HEDSTROM-10FT-TRAMPOLINE.aspx?ProductId=T164500000&DocumentId=ED31&CompanyId=E&Path=8686/8707&source=10ft Trampoline £74.99Then there is a £15 off voucher for Empire if you search through vouchers which would make it £91.98also going through Quidco for more of a saving

THANK YOU - HAVE ORDERED!!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

KELLY 'N' STEVE;1675119

THANK YOU - HAVE … THANK YOU - HAVE ORDERED!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're welcome! Just a shame they didn't have any more of the 8ft ones as it would have been just over a third of the price!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ap on iPhone ios1144
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK34
      3. Looking for an iPhone deal44
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues22

See more discussions