Groups

Transfer Deadline Day....Is Keane Going Back To Spurs? Spurs Have Made A Fresh Bid...!!!

Arshavin to ARSEnal?

Speculation and done deals here

6 Comments

some sunderland looney (not me), reckons Keanes' coming here!

its all been pretty poor this transfer window-credit crunch hitting hard? not really one biggie has happened-spose arshavin is an outside possibility still tho.

altho maybe craig bellamy will move AGAIN today-after all,its at least 4 days since he changed club!

Ars-shaving has apparantly fallen through because we couldn't agree on his salary, as it's above our salary capping.
    There's a small chance it could still go through but we'll probably try and sign him above our salary capping at the end of the season on a free transfer.

I think Robbie Keane will end up staying at Liverpool, as I can't imagine he'd give up on his dream in less than half a season and he has the final say if he wants to go back to Spurs, I think that deal is also more likely to happen at the end of the season if it does materialise.
    I think Keane should be given time though, I consider him to be one of the most consistant and hard working players in the premier league....and that's including when he played for the Spurs.

I think we will end up seeing a shock.....most likely at Man City just before 5pm, as they're the only team in the world that hasn't been hit by the worlds economical issues.

I bet we'll hear that they're going for Queresma within the next few hours. :whistling:

Banned

I heard Ashley telling Joe he could buy some new players............
    Yeah......
    Right......
    :x

Pluun;4258453

I heard Ashley telling Joe he could buy some new … I heard Ashley telling Joe he could buy some new players............Yeah......Right......:x

he may be able to stretch to 10 Benson & Hedges, but thats aboot it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions