Groups

Transfer monthly rolling 3 contract to someone else?

Hi all,

Can someone confirm if it's possible to transfer my rolling contract on Three to a friend?
    I'm moving abroad so won't need it anymore and I got very good deal today so instead of cancelling it I would like my friend to have it.

Thanks

11 Comments

Three don't allow this I think

if its a very good friend perhaps ask him if he/she would like to pay that bill via DD and take the contract that way without changing the name on the contract(obviously if he doesnt pay, you will suffer so it has to be a very good friend and not a "facebook friend" )

are you moving abroad as part of the armed services or just emigrating, if it's part or the armed services all networks will allow you to "pause" your contract and resume it when you return.

Nope, tried to do this for my daughter. Three suggested I could port the number to her but she would end up paying far more (than I was) for the monthly contract. Didn't bother in the end.

Original Poster

Argh not good.. Has someone actually tried?

Original Poster

mattsokolinski

if its a very good friend perhaps ask him if he/she would like to pay … if its a very good friend perhaps ask him if he/she would like to pay that bill via DD and take the contract that way without changing the name on the contract(obviously if he doesnt pay, you will suffer so it has to be a very good friend and not a "facebook friend" )

​Is it possible to keep the contract but change the number with my friends PAC?

Just keep it, Three feel at home will let you use it abroad for no extra cost...they might cut you off after a while if you don't come back though lol

the direct debit needs to be from a bank account registered to the same home address as your contract

Original Poster

JUSTANOTHERSTAR

Just keep it, Three feel at home will let you use it abroad for no extra … Just keep it, Three feel at home will let you use it abroad for no extra cost...they might cut you off after a while if you don't come back though lol

​I'll be outside Europe and I already used 3 months of feel at home already lol

Banned

abdbaas

​Is it possible to keep the contract but change the number with my f … ​Is it possible to keep the contract but change the number with my friends PAC?

i dont see why not ....i recently changed my T-mobile number to my 3three sim using a pac code .also just to add i bought a contract for a family member and changed direct debit so theyre paying it now so it should be possible

Edited by: "skyarsenal" 15th Jan

Original Poster

skyarsenal

i dont see why not ....i recently changed my T-mobile number to my 3three … i dont see why not ....i recently changed my T-mobile number to my 3three sim using a pac code

​Yeah I called them and confirmed. Never did that before. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions