Groups

Transfer photos from iPad to PC without iTunes

I've got an old iPad (1) which has some images on it which I want to transfer to PC. iTunes is oddly asking me to restore the iPad before I can do anything. This means the images may well be deleted in the process. What can I use as an alternative to iTunes to move the images to PC?

7 Comments

one drive app and then backup all your pictures onto that and download them in to your pc.

I use a Kingston wireless Mobilite - so easy and so many other uses.
    However, you have posted in the wrong area as this forum is for bargains that you have seen.

Not used it for years but copytrans.net/

Usually on Windows you can just plug it in and then in Windows Explorer just drag and drop the files on to the computer.

Original Poster

pothole

Usually on Windows you can just plug it in and then in Windows Explorer … Usually on Windows you can just plug it in and then in Windows Explorer just drag and drop the files on to the computer.

It only shows 4 misc screenshots.

I'm going to try an old prog called ifunbox, it might still work.

mudddy

It only shows 4 misc screenshots.I'm going to try an old prog called … It only shows 4 misc screenshots.I'm going to try an old prog called ifunbox, it might still work.

I was going to suggest that you use either ifunbox or Syncios

one drive is quite likely similar to the options i was going to suggest
    dropbox and iCloud
    if you have many GBs worth, you may want to split it between the various services
    or you could email them to a gmail account. huge amount of storage there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Three connection67
      2. Jury service912
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please44
      4. Tooth extraction1012

See more discussions