Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music?

I've been paying £5p/m for Spotify but want to take advantage of the 6 months free Apple music via EE.

Does anyone know how to transfer the playlists from one service to another for free?

I done this a couple of years ago from Deezer to Spotify - was a drag and drop tool on a website - but cant seem to find a free solution this time around.

12 Comments

Here

Method 2: Download SongShift
Download the iOS app.
Open SongShift and select Begin New Shift.
Select the service you'd like to move the playlist from, and its destination platform. ...
Select whether you'd prefer to add the tracks to a current playlist, or a new one entirely.
Your playlists will now have moved.

and here

Click

Original Poster

wonkey

HereMethod 2: Download SongShiftDownload the iOS app.Open SongShift and … HereMethod 2: Download SongShiftDownload the iOS app.Open SongShift and select Begin New Shift.Select the service you'd like to move the playlist from, and its destination platform. ...Select whether you'd prefer to add the tracks to a current playlist, or a new one entirely.Your playlists will now have moved.and hereClick

My playlists have over 100 songs in them, meaning I'd need the premium version

MajesticUnicorn

My playlists have over 100 songs in them, meaning I'd need the premium … My playlists have over 100 songs in them, meaning I'd need the premium version

sorry that wasnt mentioned before. Why dont you split the playlists up? When I moved from Spotify to Deezer, and the majority of my playlists have been over 100 songs, its done it ok so I dont see how apple music is different?

anything here?

click me

Original Poster

Jfjgjd

What you meant there was, thanks so much for begin prompt in helping me, … What you meant there was, thanks so much for begin prompt in helping me, but I don't want to put my hand in my pocket....

You signed up just for that comment? Clearly you've joined the wrong site.

Original Poster

wonkey

sorry that wasnt mentioned before. Why dont you split the playlists up? … sorry that wasnt mentioned before. Why dont you split the playlists up? When I moved from Spotify to Deezer, and the majority of my playlists have been over 100 songs, its done it ok so I dont see how apple music is different?

Didn't think of that to be honest, i'll give that a try now to see its easy to do. Thanks

Banned

Where did you get £5 a month Spotify. That's a good deal

Original Poster

hotukdeals4life

Where did you get £5 a month Spotify. That's a good deal

50% off the standard price with NUS discount.

Banned

MajesticUnicorn

50% off the standard price with NUS discount.

Oh ok not a student sadly

Original Poster

hotukdeals4life

Oh ok not a student sadly

If you do a search on this site, you'll find a few threads on how to get a student card without being a student.

Something along the lines of signing up for an e-course.

MajesticUnicorn

Didn't think of that to be honest, i'll give that a try now to see its … Didn't think of that to be honest, i'll give that a try now to see its easy to do. Thanks

Very welcome. Good luck!

I don't use EE so I can't get hold of the 6 month Apple trial - any decent offers out there? My GPM 4 month trial ended last night. I can't see anything other than the standard 1 month one on Spotify.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
    4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions