Groups

Transfer texts from iPhone to another phone?

Anyone know if there is a way to do this. Got a load of texts on my iPhone, and getting a G1, just wondering if theres a way to transfer them over?

Cheers

6 Comments

Banned

forward message.......

Original Poster

Yeah I was hoping I didn't have to use that method as that costs (credit/text allowance). Hoping i could just back up to sim and pop into new phone...

This is a nightmare to try. My wife's being wanting me to transfer texts from her Samsung to a Nokia for months. There doesn't appear to be any software to move messages between manufacturers (that I can find).

Banned

Are texts really that important to keep? Unless you're in an obsessive relationship where you reread every text ever sent over and over surely you can just take the important information you need from the texts another way?

If you are on 02 you can back your texts up online
    o2.co.uk/exp…oin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions