Transfer what’s app chats from android to iPhone 7

Posted 19th Jan
Anyone know how I what’s app chats from android to iPhone 7 free please?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Please dnt take this the wrong way as I seriously can’t remember but I just typed it in to google. There was an app to move everything across from Android I think..
I think you have to back them up to google drive
39710920-4Fdml.jpg
Iv tried all the above. I tried 2 online software but they charge.
I looked into this too. What’s App say they don’t support cross platform backups. So Android is stuck on GoogleDrive and IOS on iCloud

You can only back your chats with email

As for the softwares I’ve not tried any of them.

YouTube doesn’t provide much answers either sadly
mintyfrenchy19/01/2020 08:42

I looked into this too. What’s App say they don’t support cross platform ba …I looked into this too. What’s App say they don’t support cross platform backups. So Android is stuck on GoogleDrive and IOS on iCloudYou can only back your chats with email As for the softwares I’ve not tried any of them. YouTube doesn’t provide much answers either sadly

Shame is isn’t it
I moved to Apple this month and I had to download all apps 1 by 1 and lost chats on WhatsApp although I wasn’t bothered about WhatsApp
You can’t back up WhatsApp chats for a cross platform transfer unfortunately. If you back up on Android it saves to the google drive, if you back up Apple it saves to iCloud.
I have managed to transfer it before you have to backup to Android on gdrive, on iphone remove icloud off phone download gdrive app install it then restore from that. I did it a few years unless itunes has disabled it now.
Cant you just screenshot the important chats you need or email it to yourself if you need proof of something or any other reason you need it
It’s just more neater having it in chats
I used an app called Wazzup Migrator for transfer from iPhone to android, have a look at that
Sc4mp019/01/2020 11:18

I used an app called Wazzup Migrator for transfer from iPhone to android, …I used an app called Wazzup Migrator for transfer from iPhone to android, have a look at that

I think that’s for iPhone to android. I need android to iPhone
flexing12319/01/2020 11:37

I think that’s for iPhone to android. I need android to iPhone

Wasn't sure if it was the other way round as well.

A few websites suggest a couple ideas, might be worry looking at
jihosoft.com/pho…tml
I’ve never tried it but AnyTrans looks like it does what you want...

imobie.com/any…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants