Groups

Transfer xbox 360 warranty

Afternoon guys,

how do I transfer my xbox warranty over to the new owner?

Also am I right in saying that the new owner will receive another month xbox live trail?

Thanks

5 Comments

Hi Ele-font,
    I called MS and they transferred details, name, address special question (Pets name) is also needed.
    PS, tell MS to remove you credit card details also from there system. This can take upto a month.

Regards

Original Poster

guru_the;7693836

Hi Ele-font,I called MS and they transferred details, name, address … Hi Ele-font,I called MS and they transferred details, name, address special question (Pets name) is also needed.PS, tell MS to remove you credit card details also from there system. This can take upto a month.Regards

Thanks for that rep left

ele-font;7694226

Thanks for that rep left

Yep when we got ours, the seller called to authorise the transfer and gave all his details, they made a note on the account that I was going to call, and when I did they registered all my details. It was on the xbox system instantly as i checked it all online! I didn't get any free xbox live though, although when it went wrong 2 weeks later, they replaced the whole unit rather than fix it, so i got a new one - made up for only lasting two weeks!!!

Original Poster

chas76;7694800

Yep when we got ours, the seller called to authorise the transfer and … Yep when we got ours, the seller called to authorise the transfer and gave all his details, they made a note on the account that I was going to call, and when I did they registered all my details. It was on the xbox system instantly as i checked it all online! I didn't get any free xbox live though, although when it went wrong 2 weeks later, they replaced the whole unit rather than fix it, so i got a new one - made up for only lasting two weeks!!!

Would you know which number I need to call?
    I'm glad this is possible.
    Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

ele-font;7695143

Would you know which number I need to call?I'm glad this is … Would you know which number I need to call?I'm glad this is possible.Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

020 7365 9792

or 0800 587 1102
    It's on the website:
    xbox.com/en-…ct/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions