Groups

transfering info to new laptop

im thinking of buying a new laptop as mine is nearly 3 years old and ive had to have the charger repaired a few times and looks like it will need repairing again, also it just looks a bit old and scratty now and runs slow and freezes alot ( dont know if this is the laptop or down to my router or isp)

thing thats stopping me is transferring my photos, i tunes and norton security over. ive been told i will have to redo all my itunes songs again on the new laptop. surely there must be an easier way? also is there a way to transfer my limewire over? ive alot of songs on there that i dont have anywhere else

10 Comments

either network the 2 laptops up together

or

get a usb drive and transfer it over

Original Poster

psd99;5457283

either network the 2 laptops up togetherorget a usb drive and transfer it … either network the 2 laptops up togetherorget a usb drive and transfer it over

well for either i wouldnt have a clue lol

would i be able to transfer my itunes that way too?

Banned

i use a usb stick, as with norton just uninstall it (thats what i do if i reinstall windows on mine) then install onto new comp . OR back everything up onto a disc.

donnaraine;5457311

well for either i wouldnt have a clue lolwould i be able to transfer my … well for either i wouldnt have a clue lolwould i be able to transfer my itunes that way too?

Yeah you'll be able to transfer your itunes using the methods suggested above.

"also is there a way to transfer my limewire over? ive alot of songs on there that i dont have anywhere else"

Is that a confession?
    :whistling:

Buy an external hard drive and then copy all your data from the laptop to the external hard drive. The external hard drive will be useful in the future too.

Original Poster

its only me;5457859

"also is there a way to transfer my limewire over? ive alot of songs on … "also is there a way to transfer my limewire over? ive alot of songs on there that i dont have anywhere else"Is that a confession?:whistling:

confession to what?

donnaraine;5457925

confession to what?

illegal shizzle

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5458064

illegal shizzle

since when was file sharing illegal?

Ask the guy who was on about it lol not me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button79
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40211
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340

See more discussions