Groups

Transfering text messages to computer

is it possible? my phone doesn't store the texts messages on the memory card (or might do, but its limited to about 200 texts even thought my memory card is nearly empty (1gb))

i have some texts i would like to save onto my computer, is this possible? my phone is a k750i

i have some software for the phone (sony ericsson en-suite) but it doesn't seem like it allows me to do that.however i do seem to remember i could do it with a motorolla, so hoping it could with with this phone

thanks in advance

12 Comments

On the SE suite, Is there no option to back-up the data?

Original Poster

i honestly can't see anything, the only data i can back up as far as i can see are the contact details, the rest is just stuff like audio and video and picture files

taken from the "help" bit:

Categories (to synchronise)
    The Sync Manager supports the following categories:
    - Contacts
    - Calendar
    - Tasks
    - Notes

cant be done with sony ericsson.... only nokia's that you back up messagers

Original Poster

surely it can be done, it cant be too difficult for a programer to make a program to retrieve the text messages...or am i wrong

floAt's Mobile Agent

]http//fm…htm

Is this the kind of thing your after?

Original Poster

perhaps, ill download it and see, they don't specify on the website whether it can copy text messages

this program does everything and more than i could wish for.... my phone temperature is 32 degree celcius, why would i ever need to know that

thanks, the program is perfect

If you can send messages via bluetooth then just apply for some of the free sim offers and transfer them to new sims

Original Poster

"it's_me"'s suggestion worked fine, but thanks anyway angelkelly.

another question, is there a way to put a password on a folder on the computer?

morales

another question, is there a way to put a password on a folder on the … another question, is there a way to put a password on a folder on the computer?

I use AxCrypt axantum.com/AxC…pt/

morales

"it's_me"'s suggestion worked fine, but thanks anyway angelkelly.another … "it's_me"'s suggestion worked fine, but thanks anyway angelkelly.another question, is there a way to put a password on a folder on the computer?

Naughty texts eh :whistling:

No morales :-D

col

Naughty texts eh :whistling: No morales :-D

:giggle:

Original Poster

obviously... (no actually)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213643
      2. word association Game72944194
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3111098
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1420

See more discussions