Transferring iPhone media without updating IOS.

Found 3rd Sep 2016
I have an iPhone 4 which has ios 5 on it. Is there a way I can transfer the photos and videos to a Samsung or PC without updating the operating system? WhatsApp viber etc don't work anymore without an update to the apps and system.

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. iPhone
  3. iOS
5 Comments

install the dropbox app - upload everything to dropbox and get it linked on your computer

Have you tried plugging your iPhone into the PC with the USB cable. You could also do it by Bluetooth transfer but it will take a while.

What about an iPhone usb storer? They have them on Groupon.. I think you just transfer everything onto it and then it can be plugged into PC and put on that.. I've ordered one but haven't got it yet but have read reviews on Amazon and they seem ok

gr.pn/2cp…s35

You can not use bluetooth to transfer your photos/files to any other device unless you download a third party app which will allow you to do so. I'll go for google drive or dropbox, you will have access to both of them on a pc or Samsung...

i-funbox.com/ should do it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions