Transferring kindle books from one account to another (Apple iPhone Kindle App)

Found 22nd Jan
Hi everyone,

I basically have an old Amazon account that my apple iPhone kindle app is associated with. It has all my books on there. However, I was wondering, is it possible to transfer the books from one account to another?

I've searched everywhere and it doesn't seem possible!

Thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
I don't believe you can transfer books from one account to another but, if you install the Kindle app on any other device and register that to your amazon account, the books can be read on that device also. I have at least 5 devices (Kindle, iPad, iPhone, PC and Mac) with the kindle app installed, registered to my 1 amazon account.
Beebee1817 m ago

I don't believe you can transfer books from one account to another but, if …I don't believe you can transfer books from one account to another but, if you install the Kindle app on any other device and register that to your amazon account, the books can be read on that device also. I have at least 5 devices (Kindle, iPad, iPhone, PC and Mac) with the kindle app installed, registered to my 1 amazon account.

this. i had downloaded the app to my laptop and phone and can see the books on both devices.
Original Poster
Ahh, that's annoying. It's because it is associated with my old email address which I don't use anymore and don't want to be associated with.

Thanks anyway!
You can share Kindle books between accounts using Amazon Household but you will need access to both email addresses I believe to confirm.

amazon.co.uk/myh…lds
Ioa1 h, 55 m ago

Ahh, that's annoying. It's because it is associated with my old email …Ahh, that's annoying. It's because it is associated with my old email address which I don't use anymore and don't want to be associated with.Thanks anyway!

Looks like you can change your email address for your account, go to 'Your account', 'Log In and Security', and then on the 'Edit' box next to your email address.
Original Poster
Beebee1813 m ago

Looks like you can change your email address for your account, go to 'Your …Looks like you can change your email address for your account, go to 'Your account', 'Log In and Security', and then on the 'Edit' box next to your email address.

The problem is, I already have an account with the new email address I have so I won't be able to change it.

Thanks anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions