Transferring number from ee to ee via Three

Posted 21st Aug
Hi guys. Getting the EE 60gb deal(cashback one) from here but I'm already on EE. I've never done this before, and kinda need my phone number to be functioning next week.

What's the best way to do this? I've already requested my PAC code a while ago at EE.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
A couple of years ago I did the same via three. Got a free sim and ported with no problems.
nannafish21/08/2020 19:28

A couple of years ago I did the same via three. Got a free sim and ported …A couple of years ago I did the same via three. Got a free sim and ported with no problems.

I've got the free sim, can you remember how long it took to transfer the number to three ?
Can’t be certain but a couple of days. Not sure if they work over the weekend though.
daastle21/08/2020 19:36

I've got the free sim, can you remember how long it took to transfer the …I've got the free sim, can you remember how long it took to transfer the number to three ?

One full working day if requested before 5pm
Just done a similar thing moving from EE to O2 and back again. The 1st part took a day, moving back to EE was requested on the Friday and done early Monday
matthewharrod1021/08/2020 21:14

Just done a similar thing moving from EE to O2 and back again. The 1st …Just done a similar thing moving from EE to O2 and back again. The 1st part took a day, moving back to EE was requested on the Friday and done early Monday

Thanks mate. I've got an important call on Tuesday so I may delay it a tiny bit.
daastle21/08/2020 21:26

Thanks mate. I've got an important call on Tuesday so I may delay it a …Thanks mate. I've got an important call on Tuesday so I may delay it a tiny bit.

I would wait and submit your request on Tuesday before 4pm it will transfer Wednesday get your pac Thursday and give to EE before 4pm done on Friday
Post a comment
@
    Text