Transferring xbox gamertag in family pack to new machine?

Banned

I bought a family pack for the xbox 360 a couple of weeks ago (transferring the old gamertags the kids had into this new account)

Basically though I'd already paid for 2 xbox live accounts, I was stuck because they were kids accounts and they couldnt play EA sports games - ie FIFA 11 online.

Anyway.. A new adult account was created so they could play.... leaving a spare account going begging and we're giving it to one of the littluns mates.

There seem to be conflicting info online for the best way to do it.

I know I have to create the gamertag and link it into the family pack on our machine, then transfer the data onto the others lads.

Anyone done this or know of a decent guide to do so?

Ta muchly

6 Comments

Cant help im afraid.

P.S. Why have you deleted your thread about the apparent chav woman who bullied you?

Original Poster Banned

transit

Cant help im afraid.P.S. Why have you deleted your thread about the … Cant help im afraid.P.S. Why have you deleted your thread about the apparent chav woman who bullied you?

LOL.... Like you didnt spam it after the abuse you took. I bet they were real tears! X)

PS..... Please vacate this thread if you have nothing to post On Topic

guv

LOL.... Like you didnt spam it after the abuse you took. I bet they were … LOL.... Like you didnt spam it after the abuse you took. I bet they were real tears! X)PS..... Please vacate this thread if you have nothing to post On Topic

Abuse? lol , i dont spam any threads and why would i as it was turning epic!
P.S. Please reinstate it for lapdogs sake.

transit

Abuse? lol , i dont spam any threads and why would i as it was turning … Abuse? lol , i dont spam any threads and why would i as it was turning epic!P.S. Please reinstate it for lapdogs sake.

Keep it on topic you fool. God damn your boring.

dh058977

Lol, irony at its finest.

Original Poster Banned

dh058977

Its a bit unfortunate, but it's his parents fault. Try not to be too hard on him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    2. Did you know?2951
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
    4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions