Groups

Transformers 2 Blu-Ray

Banned
    for those of you who never got the chance to watch this in the cinemas..

its looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet on blu-ray

29 Comments

How do you know?

Original Poster Banned

i gots it obviously LOL

Yeah sure you have. When it's not released until the end of next month

It's downloadable via the usual means ;-)

kapows;6416041

i gots it obviously LOL

same here....

Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.REPACK.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRiS

No different to people importing DVDs from America....

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6416063

Yeah sure you have. When it's not released until the end of next month

awwww amateur!

kapows;6416173

awwww amateur!

Unlike some stingy people, i actually spend some money to contribute to the upkeep of the movie business. If it wasn't for people like me, you could not download.
    Can't you afford to buy movies? or do you work in Mcdonalds or something?

DarkKnight;6416292

Unlike some stingy people, i actually spend some money to contribute to … Unlike some stingy people, i actually spend some money to contribute to the upkeep of the movie business. If it wasn't for people like me, you could not download.Can't you afford to buy movies? or do you work in Mcdonalds or something?

lol :-D

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6416292

Unlike some stingy people, i actually spend some money to contribute to … Unlike some stingy people, i actually spend some money to contribute to the upkeep of the movie business. If it wasn't for people like me, you could not download.Can't you afford to buy movies? or do you work in Mcdonalds or something?

unlike some naive immature people, i ask the right questions before i make a conclusion about someone or something or some statement....such as..

did you buy this movie? where from?

rather than assuming from the off that i dont have a copy because in your world it isnt out at the end of the month...

oh and big big lawl at your rant lmao poor baby

DarkKnight;6416292

Mcdonalds actually give a very decent wage.

I download my blurays and then buy them when they're released :thumbsup:

kapows;6416324

unlike some naive immature people, i ask the right questions before i … unlike some naive immature people, i ask the right questions before i make a conclusion about someone or something or some statement....such as..did you buy this movie? where from?rather than assuming from the off that i dont have a copy because in your world it isnt out at the end of the month...oh and big big lawl at your rant lmao poor baby

I'm immature? i'm not the one replying to post's with "awww", what are you 5 years old?
    I am not assuming that you don't have an actual copy, as i know that you don't.
    Unless you are this guy
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Qzd9HIsRWeA/SFh_Uoq_15I/AAAAAAAAJL8/x8wjDOqQ74M/s400/Back+to+the+Future.jpg
    So why should i use questions such as "Did you buy this movie? Where from?" when i know the answer.
    Fool

ive got the dvd i brought it from america and it arrived friday and its an actual copy

Original Poster Banned

jamespir;6416382

ive got the dvd i brought it from america and it arrived friday and its … ive got the dvd i brought it from america and it arrived friday and its an actual copy

aye..i think Dk is having issues today the poor likkle baby awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

only 29 days likkle bwoi until you get your blu-ray :-D

Original Poster Banned

ok ok you know what now im acting up on this lol

ignore my comments....some of us have our copies...you dont. no hate.

peace brudda

jamespir;6416382

ive got the dvd i brought it from america and it arrived friday and its … ive got the dvd i brought it from america and it arrived friday and its an actual copy

http://static.houseofnintendo.com/houseofnintendo.com/imgname--nintendo_fanboy_internets_misunderstand_sonys_kaz_hirai---50226711--picard-no-facepalm.jpg

kapows;6416404

ok ok you know what now im acting up on this lolignore my … ok ok you know what now im acting up on this lolignore my comments....some of us have our copies...you dont. no hate.peace brudda

How can you possibly have a genuine DVD or Blu-Ray of this movie, when neither will be released before the end of October?
    Fake - Yes
    Genuine - No

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6416415

How can you possibly have a genuine DVD or Blu-Ray of this movie, when … How can you possibly have a genuine DVD or Blu-Ray of this movie, when neither will be released before the end of October?Fake - YesGenuine - No

its not american

schizoboy;6416146

Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.REPACK.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRiS:)No … Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.REPACK.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRiS:)No different to people importing DVDs from America....

Top of my download list now. lol

I mean, I dont download....:thumbsup:

when is the actual release date

Banned

Not to pick a major hole in this thread but nobody here can comment on what the Blu-Ray quality is like as nobody has seen it, downloaded or purchased. The rip that has been mentioned is a compressed version of the Blu-Ray and not the actual quality of the original. It's not even in 1080p!!

I can't comment on how well the movie actually compresses as that varies per movie but I'd say a heavily-effect driven movie like this with a running time of 2 and half hours you would need a rip of at least 15GB in size to start being close to the Blu-Ray picture quality.

Alternatively you could download the full unaltered Blu-Rip when it's released (probably around 40GB) and then you can really comment on the Blu-Ray quality with HD audio and full uncompressed (well in terms of what Blu-Ray can handle) 1080p quality. But then I guess you wouldn't have got to come on here and boast about downloading something as if it is a skill unique only to yourself.

Shame it was a terrible movie imo.

rwm24;6417870

Shame it was a terrible movie imo.

lol sums it up nicely

+extra lol

master_chief;6416765

Not to pick a major hole in this thread but nobody here can comment on … Not to pick a major hole in this thread but nobody here can comment on what the Blu-Ray quality is like as nobody has seen it, downloaded or purchased. The rip that has been mentioned is a compressed version of the Blu-Ray and not the actual quality of the original. It's not even in 1080p!!I can't comment on how well the movie actually compresses as that varies per movie but I'd say a heavily-effect driven movie like this with a running time of 2 and half hours you would need a rip of at least 15GB in size to start being close to the Blu-Ray picture quality. Alternatively you could download the full unaltered Blu-Rip when it's released (probably around 40GB) and then you can really comment on the Blu-Ray quality with HD audio and full uncompressed (well in terms of what Blu-Ray can handle) 1080p quality. But then I guess you wouldn't have got to come on here and boast about downloading something as if it is a skill unique only to yourself.

Not everyone has a tv that outputs in 1080p. . .

Titchimp;6417916

Not everyone has a tv that outputs in 1080p. . .

lol this thread gets more pointless

Banned

DarkKnight;6416292

+1 looking forward to iron man 2 on blu ray and its not even out in cinemas yet :w00t:

:)Thanks for this

kapows;6416173

awwww amateur!

actually you don't have the blu-ray at all, you have a downloaded a tampered with piece of rubbish, so your title is actually lies :roll:

master_chief;6416765

Not to pick a major hole in this thread but nobody here can comment on … Not to pick a major hole in this thread but nobody here can comment on what the Blu-Ray quality is like as nobody has seen it, downloaded or purchased. The rip that has been mentioned is a compressed version of the Blu-Ray and not the actual quality of the original. It's not even in 1080p!!I can't comment on how well the movie actually compresses as that varies per movie but I'd say a heavily-effect driven movie like this with a running time of 2 and half hours you would need a rip of at least 15GB in size to start being close to the Blu-Ray picture quality. Alternatively you could download the full unaltered Blu-Rip when it's released (probably around 40GB) and then you can really comment on the Blu-Ray quality with HD audio and full uncompressed (well in terms of what Blu-Ray can handle) 1080p quality. But then I guess you wouldn't have got to come on here and boast about downloading something as if it is a skill unique only to yourself.

Hooray, someone who actually has shown some intelligence in this thread and knows how Blu Ray works, unlike most other people here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions