Groups

Transformers 2 - New clip available on-line

I know im sad - a 30 something getting excited about robot cars but I as the transformers 2 movie is getting close I am behaving more like a kid

short clip available to whet you appetite with some awsome actions snippets available on the total film web site (under news)

Cant wait

Go to - totalfilm.com/new…ine

Enjoy

12 Comments

Banned

It's not sad at all...

Looks darn good though and Megan Fox is absolutely stunning.

looks pretty sweet

Brilliant find. Believe me I am 30 something as well, cant wait to see this movie!

I went to see the simpsons movie then skipped into transformers! and was blown away! i cant wait either.

its comig out on the max aswell. going to be so awesssssooooommmmmeeeeeeee

chris_corbett;4961347

I still haven't seen the first one

well u better watch it

chris_corbett;4961347

I still haven't seen the first one

Neither have i, had it sitting here for months now

Very cool.

It'll be just as rubbish as the first one.

There is only one true Transformers: The Movie and that came out in 1986!!!!

All this rehashed CGI nonsense is just an easy way to cash in on one of the best kids franchise's ever.

I hate it! :thumbsup:

hornblowerracing;4962220

It'll be just as rubbish as the first one.There is only one true … It'll be just as rubbish as the first one.There is only one true Transformers: The Movie and that came out in 1986!!!!All this rehashed CGI nonsense is just an easy way to cash in on one of the best kids franchise's ever. I hate it! :thumbsup:

wooo! I agree mate but with the introduction of CGI it was only going to be a matter of time before they released it in a live action format. Admittedly the first one was not that great, this one however looks really good. Remember Star Wars was good but Empire kicked ass!

wonkey;4962295

wooo! I agree mate but with the introduction of CGI it was only going to … wooo! I agree mate but with the introduction of CGI it was only going to be a matter of time before they released it in a live action format. Admittedly the first one was not that great, this one however looks really good. Remember Star Wars was good but Empire kicked ass!

lol Not quite the same though is it?

I wouldn't mind so much but the storylines are terrible and all these new characters and mismatched ones do my head in.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281973
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions