Expired

Transformers Movie Premiere Tickets

3 replies
Found 21st May 2007
Hey guys, Im a huge Transformers fan (as Im sure you can tell) and am looking for some tickets to the Premiere should be early July time as the film is launched 27th July here (4th July USA), does anyone know where I can get them from?

Im a real noob at tickets and such like :thinking:

4 Comments

Original Poster

ok ... anybody know how to get movie premiere tickets in london in general?

(Ive looked but cant seem to find anything!)

Keep an eye on the HUKD Free Free Freebies Forum, that's where they're usually posted ;-)

jerry

Keep an eye on the HUKD Free Free Freebies Forum, that's where they're … Keep an eye on the HUKD Free Free Freebies Forum, that's where they're usually posted ;-)

THey'll be for previews of the film - free showings prior to the actual release date but they tend to be rare for big films and I think this will be a biggy.

Just start dating a pop star or do a reality show and you can get to the actual UK premiere - simple.

-DB.

Original Poster

bigdannyb

THey'll be for previews of the film - free showings prior to the actual … THey'll be for previews of the film - free showings prior to the actual release date but they tend to be rare for big films and I think this will be a biggy. Just start dating a pop star or do a reality show and you can get to the actual UK premiere - simple.-DB.

I did ask Eva Mendes but she said she was washing her hair :-(

cheers guys!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?22
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions