Groups
    EXPIRED

transformers revenge of the fallen megatron

Hi, been searching for one of these for my son for xmas. Can't seem to find them anywhere except ebay. It's the large one i am after. My friend got one for her son ages ago and paid just under £30 for it. Found them on ebay but seem to be £40 upwards. Anyone seen them any cheaper please???

3 Comments

Megatron

Just give him this smaller one and explain about the credit crunch hitting santa!

Prime is £25 in Large Prime
    Edited by: "alexandercooper" 4th Nov 2010

Is this the one? I got one from this deal, it said it was around £42-£44 reduced to £7.97. So it may come up cheaper again..
    Edited by: "mai" 5th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Yes it is the big megatron. It seems that it is no longer sold in uk shops!! Yikes!! Liking the idea of the large prime tho - thank u AleaxanderCooper! Don't think my son will appreciate the credit crunch tho - lol. He really wants the megatron - think i may have to just fork out ebay prices! The one at £7.97 is the one i want yes mai but have rung tesco direct and they ran out of stock and will not be getting any more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1020
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?45
      4. Raspberry pi as router for vpn23

See more discussions