Groups

Travel Adapter for Bali

HI, I am trying to find a travel adapter for Bali, seen some on Amazon £4.99 for 2 but £3.99 for delivery or click and collect which I think is a bit OTT.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/ima…jpg

9 Comments

That image doesn't show a typical Bali plug they use the round pin type as in most of Western Europe

what about searching for worldwide adaptors on ebay, like this one?

ebay.co.uk/itm…368

gazdoubleu

That image doesn't show a typical Bali plug they use the round pin type … That image doesn't show a typical Bali plug they use the round pin type as in most of Western Europe

correct Bali / Indonesia use the Continental European CEE 7 sockets

basic Poundland EU adaptors will be fine

EliTom

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for clarifying.

Original Poster

mutley1

what about searching for worldwide adaptors on ebay, like this … what about searching for worldwide adaptors on ebay, like this one?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-International-Travel-Plug-World-Wide-Multi-Charger-Adapter-2-USB-Port-/232128328985?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Has anyone tried these? (thanks gazdoubleu)

Original Poster

Thanks Mutley

Rose5

they are a one stop solution but are quite bulky and can have connection problems due to the many moving parts - these are cheap knock off copies on the more expensive business grade adaptors.

Best bet for the casual traveller is the basic EU adaptors from Poundalnd et al - like eBay item number:291602113668

EliTom

Rose5

i bought a worldwide adaptor some years ago from a shop and i found that it pretty much works every where in the world. it is great as it doesn't cost much more than a normal adaptor but works every where.

Can pick them up everywhere in Bali for a pound or so. Note some of the power points in Bali do not accept the standard adapters and must have raised input (sorry hard to explain)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££23
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions