Groups
    EXPIRED

Travel cot with changing table

Hi,

I'm after a travel cot, with a changing table on top. The cheapest I can find is from Argos, which is about £70 from memory. (Which seems to be on a par with EBay and the like.)

Anyone know of anywhere that can bear that figure? (And it must have the changing table on the end.......... which I assume is removeable.)

Many thanks

3 Comments

We got ours from Asda for about £50 but that was ages ago and just depends what stock they have in at the time probably.

There is one from Kiddicare at £59.97 (free delivery over £50) which is available in blue or red
    kiddicare.com/web…053

Toys R Us sell a two pack of sheets specifically for travel cots @ £7.99 which is a good price.

Or there is one on offer at Mothercare for £60
    mothercare.com/gp/…ore

Hope that helps!
    Kim

Eb*y !! You'll probably only use it a bit, so don't spend a lot.
    Can I ask why you need the changer on the top? It'll add to the weight for carrying it around - and they weigh enough anyway!
    Oh yes, in case you don't know, the mattresses are quite hard, so you'll probably need to travel with a blanket/quit to put in the bottom of it ... or risk an unhappy baby !

Banned

We bought one from Mothercare brand new about 3 yrs ago, currently sat in our loft. Willing to sell it to you if you want, in the west/south yorkshire area.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions