Expired

travel insurance

2 replies
Found 21st Mar 2007
Hiya there, im after travel insurance for me (19) my fiance (24) and our son
(2) we are going to majorca on sunday 27th May for a week. ermmmm i think thats all???

thanks in advance

3 Comments

I've always used atlasdirect.net/ seem to be quite cheap. Give them a call, and see what the best offer they can do for you is

I always use [url]www.insureandgo.com[/url]. They're registered with the Financial Services Authority too so it's a stand up company. (I work in the FSA field so it's something I always check for)

I have just been looking around for travel insurance after I discovered that my current insurance did not cover me for award flights taken using my frequent flyer points.

You can pay all sorts of money and get all sorts of cover but in the end I went for Insurandgo at 55 quid for a years cover.

It seemed reasonable and you are covered for most things. I know insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying. Sometimes though the more expensive ones are not the best, they are just expensive.

This is what I got although they gave me winter sports and I could not cancel that, closest I get to winter sports is throwing the odd snowball at someone.

Cancellation £3,000
Curtailment £3,000
Medical Expenses £5,000,000
Repatriation £5,000,000
Hospital Benefit £1,000
Delayed Baggage £100
Travel Delay £300
Holiday Abandonment £3,000
Hijack £500
Missed Departure £500
Personal Accident £20,000
Personal Liability £2,000,000
Catastrophe Cover £1,000
Legal Expenses £15,000
Pet Care £200
Max days per trip 45 days 45 days
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1961
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247596
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…711
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769303

See more discussions