Groups

Travel Insurance

Going on Holiday, what travel insurance is sufficent for us.
    Its our 1st holiday away in (Egypt) Africa and was thinking what travel insurance i should take out.
    I could buy the Thomson one for 99 with holiday.
    Or do i go get it cheaper from someone else, but dont wanna end up getting a cheaper one with not enough cover.
    Any recommedations

9 Comments

cdm22 is right don't pay £99 for single trip.

If you are going away more than once get an annual policy

cdm22

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/travel-insurance/You can get yearly cover … http://www.moneysupermarket.com/travel-insurance/You can get yearly cover for a lot less than £99!

yeah give these a try they even have good quotes from well known companies. the one i got was underwritten by mondial same as thomson

Check out travelinsuranceweb - very good cover and excellent price. Might even be a 15% or 20% off voucher in the vouchers section. Also topcashback available.

Also check you bank account, a lot of current accounts give you extras like travel insurance, breakdown cover etc

many companies posted on moneysupermarket give cheap price however they dont provide full cover, hence the cheap price. I would go with this i have purchased travel cover from them previously and they show what exactly you are getting. also this nect link will provide you the necessary cover you need click here

We use Flexicover. here is a discount code for the ECZ10
    Hope that helps

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.
    Im just bemused with which level cover i should get and what we need.
    Im with nationwide and have free european and can get upgrade for extra 20 but they dont cover snow delays. (do i really need this type of cover)
    Mrs is with Natwest and has worldwide cover (is this sufficent)

Original Poster

Excellent people, just less than £24 brilliant
    Thanks mr1123
    Thanks fizzo17
    Edited by: "nkhan" 3rd Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11