Groups
    EXPIRED

Travel Insurance

Heading to Spain for a week next weekend

Anyone recommend where to get travel insurance from?

4 Comments

Someone posted a deal a week or so back for travel insurance and you also got around £10 cashback via quidco, cannot remember the company name but do a search on the forum for travel insurance and it should still be their

RobotRock

Heading to Spain for a week next weekendAnyone recommend where to get … Heading to Spain for a week next weekendAnyone recommend where to get travel insurance from?

Be sure to get your free Euro Medical Card before you go, you can order online.

Post office are doing half price travel insurance and an extra fiver off it will cost me £7 for my daughter(single trip) this is in store price i think, i couldnt get the extra fiver off online.

Always check prices with ]insureandgo.com before buying.. they are often cheaper for short trips than other sites even after Quidco cashback.

baz1964

Post office are doing half price travel insurance and an extra fiver off … Post office are doing half price travel insurance and an extra fiver off it will cost me £7 for my daughter(single trip) this is in store price i think, i couldnt get the extra fiver off online.

Welcome to HUKD baz1964
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions