Groups

Travel Insurance

I was wondering if anyone here is a travel insurance boff?!

I'm going away on Sunday, I work online and basically travel the world as I go. So I spend the vast majority of my time overseas.

I have been looking into travel insurance policies and all the policies i've seen have required me to have lived in the UK for the last 6 months of 12 months.

Does anyone know of any insurers or policies that don't have this requirement?

Any help greatly appreciated

4 Comments

travelinsuranceguide.org.uk/bac…tml gives the basics but the standard rule is that you are a UK resident which is often decided by the criteria you give. You could pick one and phone them they might still cover you.
    Edited by: "melipona" 12th May 2011

Original Poster

Ok I will take a look, thanks

look into travelinsuranceweb.co.uk (or could be .com) and there is a 20% off voucher on here. It says expired but it isn't.

Assuming you carry laptop and gadgets you want covered, I'd recommend a good annual coverage with high coverage on what you carry:
    moneysavingexpert.com/ins…nce
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions