Groups

Travel Insurance

Wheres the best place to get it?

The comparison websites seem to leave a lot of information out such as repatriation

3 Comments

I always use moneysupermarket to find travel insurance. Each policy has key facts and policy summary as a pdf. Don't they all bring you back if dead?.

Which comparison did you use.

P.S hope you don't croak it on your hols.

Edit - P.P.S I wrongly assumed repatriation was bringing a body back but it seems to cover lots of other situations.

Original Poster

gavjbrown

I always use moneysupermarket to find travel insurance. Each policy has … I always use moneysupermarket to find travel insurance. Each policy has key facts and policy summary as a pdf. Don't they all bring you back if dead?.Which comparison did you use.P.S hope you don't croak it on your hols.Edit - P.P.S I wrongly assumed repatriation was bringing a body back but it seems to cover lots of other situations.

repatriation stops you rotting in a foreign hospital whilst you get well enough to fly back!

Not that I think anything like that will happen but its good to know!

Have used Direct line in the past, they covered for repatriation including if relatives at home get sick/die. They would fly you home then back out again if required (this was for backpacking though so not sure if that differs from what you may be after)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions