Groups

travel insurance for america

i am going for 3 months, i am looks for the cheapest cover.... im on a low budget!!

Anyone got some tips

Addy

3 Comments

dont forget that for the USA you now also have to fill out a mandatory form.
    Its free, much like the E111 for was for trips in Europe - but i can't for the life of me remember what the form is called , sorry!
    If you don't know about this though, let me know and i'll ask my friend what the form is

gotravelinsurance.co.uk/

insureme4.co.uk/

Try the above companies both usually very cheap for USA as we go regularly but are covered by our Gold Card Insurance.

grimlocksbrain;8352425

dont forget that for the USA you now also have to fill out a mandatory … dont forget that for the USA you now also have to fill out a mandatory form.Its free, much like the E111 for was for trips in Europe - but i can't for the life of me remember what the form is called , sorry!If you don't know about this though, let me know and i'll ask my friend what the form is

The form I think your talking about is an ESTA, this is mandatory for travelling to the USA, ensure you use the official site esta.cbp.dhs.gov/est…6A2

As some sites mention they charge for this service do not use them, this is a free form you need to complete and print off
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions