Travel Insurance for UK Holiday

Found 4th Mar
I usually visit London 3 or 4 times a year, sometimes for 7 days or more, but book Advance rates. As sometimes a week in London even in a Premier Inn can be £500 plus.

Anyone know of good travel insurance for UK holidays?
Community Updates
All the main travel insurance companies do this go to one of the comparison sites or see if premier inn do a cancellation policy that you can pay a bit more for when booking you may find yourself being penalised if you don’t have a valid reason for cancelling or claim to many times on the policy
If you look on or similar many rooms can be cancelled last minute. I use it for work all the time when I'm not 100% sure where I'm going to be, but still want to get a semi decent rate.
What is the insurance for?
Hotel cancellation or something else?
Try a packaged bank account like nationwide
Original Poster
Hotel Cancellation.
karl10010023 m ago

Hotel Cancellation.

And is the fully flexible hotel price quite a bit more?
Sometimes yes. Can be up to £90 or more. For example

Premier Inn Kensington (Earls Court) Aug 4 for 7 nights Advance Rate £565 Flexible Rate £673
Edited by: "robertfrancis1975" 4th Mar
jb6611 h, 29 m ago

Try a packaged bank account like nationwide

Check the terms and conditions though as not everything is always covered.

Some woman got stuck recently with a £50k bill for a hospital airlift from a cruise ship to Mexico as her bank insurance only covered Europe.…co/

Yes, I know, OP is looking for UK cover. Check the following if it helps any, it also mentions holidaying in the UK.…nce
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants