Groups

TRAVEL INSURANCE ... HELP

hi does any 1 know if i can claim for a camera that i lost on holiday as it was a buy now pay later deal from currys so i am still paying this product of ???? how dows it work when trying to claim

9 Comments

its still your property and yes you can claim-you still owe currys for it tho of course-not their fault it got lost.

Banned

read your policy

Original Poster

thanks thats what i thought but the insurance company seem to be disputing this

Banned

hayls;7526841

thanks thats what i thought but the insurance company seem to be … thanks thats what i thought but the insurance company seem to be disputing this

a bit more information would help, all plicies are different, what are the insurance disputing?

Original Poster

its with the post office insurance - cannot see anything in the policy at all, they are also disputing paying out because my camera was in my travel bag , i said i presumed it was stolen because my bag was unzipped and i noticed it missing as i got off the plane , i presume my camera was taken out of my bag as we was all queing up to get of the plane ,. i wouldnt mind but the camera was 500

Original Poster

the women dealing with my claims basically disputing paying out because a ) cameras on finance and b) she saying that having a bag on shoulder with camera in is classed as leaving the camera unattended ??? - how ? has any one dealt with post office insurance before , i have always used these but have never previously had to make a claim

Banned

hayls;7526918

its with the post office insurance - cannot see anything in the policy at … its with the post office insurance - cannot see anything in the policy at all, they are also disputing paying out because my camera was in my travel bag , i said i presumed it was stolen because my bag was unzipped and i noticed it missing as i got off the plane , i presume my camera was taken out of my bag as we was all queing up to get of the plane ,. i wouldnt mind but the camera was 500

does you pilcy cover loss or just theft, i am assuming just theft

Original Poster

no policy covers loss and theft .

Original Poster

my policy says if u accidently loose or damage your belongings or they are stolen you can claim up to 15000
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X44
      2. Boxes for moving house?77
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions