Groups

travel insurance question

Hi all
    I'm tying to get a half decent travel insurance for me and my two kids for a weeks hol in Europe.
    Some great deals i have found ranging from under £10 up, but im a little concerned by the level of personal items cover.
    Most are giving £200 individual item maximum £200 but total baggage allowance of between £1000 to £1500
    problem i have is say for instance my bag got pinched whist out on a trip and it contained my phone, ipod, camera and money would i only be covered for one item upto £200?
    If so where can i get my travel insurance so im covered just in case, Knowing how my luck runs i don't want to be left out in the cold if the unfortunate happens.

thanks

3 Comments

Cheap travel insurance usually = no payout when you have a problem.
    Give your bank a ring Natwest/Barclays etc have some terrific policies.
    No I am not a bank employee I am in the travel business

The best way i found is via your bank account, they seem to do better deals.

Original Poster

Thanks i will look into it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions