Groups
    EXPIRED

travel insurance with independent travelers cover

hi i'm looking for the chepeast travel insurance to usa for 7 days. it must include independent travelers cover (an upgrade if you book flights and hotel on your own) anybody know the cheapest place to buy this. i know m and s do and axa anywhere else

9 Comments

Definately go through Quidco, they have lots of cashback offers on insurance.

We have got ours with the AA they definitley do have the independent travel cover and it was the best deal i could find for mine

14% quidco also

Original Poster

kassy2005;4638790

We have got ours with the AA they definitley do have the independent … We have got ours with the AA they definitley do have the independent travel cover and it was the best deal i could find for mine

how do u know it has it on it as it doesnt say

Original Poster

kassy2005;4638790

We have got ours with the AA they definitley do have the independent … We have got ours with the AA they definitley do have the independent travel cover and it was the best deal i could find for mine

ty how do u know it has it as it doesnt seem to say online

Original Poster

kassy2005;4638790

just called AA they said they dont do it

they so do, its on my policy.. if you look on line at their Full Policy Wording (pdf) its on page 8

i think its part of the basic insurance ? its not an add on i dont think..

actually i think it is an add on lol

There are a few insurance companies on this site for indepandant and gap year travellers.

holidayukoffers.co.uk/Ess…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions