Groups

travel insurence

was just wondering would you guys/girls take travel insurence out on a three night trip to amsterdam?
    thanks
    paula

12 Comments

insurance.
    and depends where ur goin and what ur doing :P

try quidco if do

i would tbh, you never know

take some condoms and lots of alka seltzer instead! New lungs/liver also highly recomended.

yup for the few quid it would cost its worth havin just in case

try moneysupermarket should be able to get cover for about £3.50

Original Poster

Manxie;3020791

try moneysupermarket should be able to get cover for about £3.50

really thats great will have a look now as the others have said proberly best to be covered incase i fall in the canals:w00t:

paulam;3020807

really thats great will have a look now as the others have said proberly … really thats great will have a look now as the others have said proberly best to be covered incase i fall in the canals:w00t:

is it bad that i wasnt actually thinkin of you more luggage and possessions :giggle::whistling:

Banned

I travelled for 5 weeks round europe without travel insurance, I can't imagine how much it would cost to ship me back to the UK from Poland :lol:

Don't forget to get one of those new health cards, the certificates aren't valid anymore.

while we are here how much you reckon its gunna cost me for travel insurance for a month travelling around europe ? will be visiting mostly cities.

Banned

Mclovin;3021059

while we are here how much you reckon its gunna cost me for travel … while we are here how much you reckon its gunna cost me for travel insurance for a month travelling around europe ? will be visiting mostly cities.

£100's :thumbsup:

Banned

Mclovin;3021059

while we are here how much you reckon its gunna cost me for travel … while we are here how much you reckon its gunna cost me for travel insurance for a month travelling around europe ? will be visiting mostly cities.

about £30

get a bank account with travel insurance bundled then change it to a normal account when back, will probably work out cheaper if you are travelling a lot?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save48
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      3. Delayed flight compensation1023
      4. What to do?????711

See more discussions