Groups
    EXPIRED

travel lodge codes

anyone got any travel lodge promotional codes before i book please ?

7 Comments

If you use Quidco you can get £3.60 cashback for your booking.

Original Poster

thanks thats a start didnt realise they were on quidco

I used Travelodge a few times this year and I always book in advance as they do the £15 and £26 rooms but you need to book so many days ahead,I've never seen any promotional codes about.

Have a look on their website, anyway, as they have offers on at present...
    supersaver rooms at £15 per night per room, and saver rooms at £26 per night per room, myself and my family % friends have booked 4 rooms for aug for two nights .. were going on a convoy to southend on sea! .lol.... rooms are normally £56 per night

Original Poster

tracyl

Have a look on their website, anyway, as they have offers on at … Have a look on their website, anyway, as they have offers on at present... supersaver rooms at £15 per night per room, and saver rooms at £26 per night per room, myself and my family % friends have booked 4 rooms for aug for two nights .. were going on a convoy to southend on sea! .lol.... rooms are normally £56 per night

i know the rooms i want and the days are in september, but of course the areas i want arent affected by the big discounts on the site still not bad prices at £55 a family room but if i can get em cheaper it would be nice

The £25 saver rooms need to be booked 7 days in advance of you staying and £39/49 4 days in advance. I think the £15 rooms needs to be booked 28 days in advance,not too sure about £15 ones as I've never been lucky enough to get a £15 room.

Also if you staying several days maybe you could do each booking of each day seperately to get £3.60 on each booking if that works like that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn22
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?511
      3. Which car: Kia Rio or Mazda 2 or Toyota Yaris22
      4. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712

See more discussions