Travel lodge, how long is the £19 a room deal on?

Banned
Anyone know how long it lasts ? or is it ongoing?

Ta

3 Comments

Travelodge always have saver rooms on,you just need be lucky they got 1 where you want to stay and you book I think it's 21days or more in advance.

Mum2ConnornCerys

Travelodge always have saver rooms on,you just need be lucky they got 1 … Travelodge always have saver rooms on,you just need be lucky they got 1 where you want to stay and you book I think it's 21days or more in advance.

Thats Premier Inn who say 21 days in advance.

Last month when I went away I booked about 4 days in advance and was offered a £19 room

mum2 is right, Travelodge offer a limited number of £19 rooms that have to be booked at least 21 days in advance, these are location specific and once the rooms have been snapped up at that price the remaining available rooms will be the normal rate, you just gotta keep an eye out and keep your fingers crossed, saver rate rooms are also the £29/£39, rember too they cannot be cancelled for a refund, whereas the flexi can

oh and saver rate only available online, and online prices for flexi rate are around 10% cheaper online so always worth booking online if you can
Edited by: "loupomm" 19th May 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861845
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam56
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1332
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139

See more discussions