Groups

Travel Lodge (possible to get money back?)

Under the terms and conditions it says:

travelodge.co.uk/terms/

We will not give a refund on a saver or sale room rate booking and/or extras purchased with the booking.

So this is my end of the story. I went on the website to book for one night it cost 39 quid. However I made a booking mistake and it was meant to be for two nights. The stupid website woudlnt let me amend so I decided to email them and told them to change the one night to a two night stay. I waited 10 days and they still didnt amend it for me. Instead I decided to cancel the booking and rebook it for two days instead.

I canceled before finding out they didnt refund on saver rate rooms.

Its been 2 months now and no refund nothing. Would I be able to get my money back or has a slight mistake cost me 39 quid?

5 Comments

As far as I am aware, you cant get a refund on a saver room for any reason. It tells you this when you book, and gives you the option of paying more for a room that you could get a refund on.

Bit late now, but why didnt you make a seperate booking for the second night?

too late really 2 months down the line

Original Poster

If I remember correctly a few days later there was some kind of offer on. It would have been cheaper to rebook the rooms than add a booking for the second day.

It wasnt as if I booked it and didnt turn up.

The short answer is no.

I canceled before finding out they didnt refund on saver rate rooms.

It does state directly underneath during the booking process:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/saverrrate.png

On an old thread someone said you can amend to a date in the future and then call them and cancel, never tried but was posted on here about 3 months ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31139
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …116267
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34221
      4. Your dream gaming set up?56

See more discussions