Expired

travel money exchange rate

Found 20th Aug 2008
can someone point me to the best exchange rate plz thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
post office
Why not get a Nationwide Flex account opened and withdraw what cash you need at official rates without charges.
Its worth reading the MSE travel money section (link below) also if you put in the currency you want and the amount it tells you the best place to exchange your cash. There is also a section on which credit/debits cards to use and avoid when abroard. Good luck and happy holidays

travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/
Travelex online is about the best rate you'll find apart from Nationwide.
waynehayes;2785006

Travelex online is about the best rate you'll find apart from Nationwide.

For the Euro there are a couple of companies that are offering 1.24 and travelex online are offering 1.23 at the min, hope this helps
Original Poster
what companys m8 i changed over 1000 today in town for 1.23 where is 1.24 ?
csamual;2785567

what companys m8 i changed over 1000 today in town for 1.23 where is 1.24 … what companys m8 i changed over 1000 today in town for 1.23 where is 1.24 ?

On mse there are 2 offering 1.24 Thomas Global exchange (collect in London only) and interchange fx but with both of these you do order online. You prob got the best deal if you wanted to collect, plus if you order below a certain amount they charge delivery, which would prob counteract the difference. Happy holidays
Original Poster
i need to change another 3000 lol
post office is 1.19 for the euro today, don't go there
I use thomas global exchange on the strand a lot - and nothing but praise for them!

Small independant place (hole in the wall!) but best rates anywhere
Original Poster
wheres that to ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants