Groups
    EXPIRED

travel money exchange rate

can someone point me to the best exchange rate plz thanks

11 Comments

post office

Why not get a Nationwide Flex account opened and withdraw what cash you need at official rates without charges.

Its worth reading the MSE travel money section (link below) also if you put in the currency you want and the amount it tells you the best place to exchange your cash. There is also a section on which credit/debits cards to use and avoid when abroard. Good luck and happy holidays

travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/

Travelex online is about the best rate you'll find apart from Nationwide.

waynehayes;2785006

Travelex online is about the best rate you'll find apart from Nationwide.

For the Euro there are a couple of companies that are offering 1.24 and travelex online are offering 1.23 at the min, hope this helps

Original Poster

what companys m8 i changed over 1000 today in town for 1.23 where is 1.24 ?

csamual;2785567

what companys m8 i changed over 1000 today in town for 1.23 where is 1.24 … what companys m8 i changed over 1000 today in town for 1.23 where is 1.24 ?

On mse there are 2 offering 1.24 Thomas Global exchange (collect in London only) and interchange fx but with both of these you do order online. You prob got the best deal if you wanted to collect, plus if you order below a certain amount they charge delivery, which would prob counteract the difference. Happy holidays

Original Poster

i need to change another 3000 lol

post office is 1.19 for the euro today, don't go there

I use thomas global exchange on the strand a lot - and nothing but praise for them!

Small independant place (hole in the wall!) but best rates anywhere

Original Poster

wheres that to ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      2. word association Game73944521
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions