Travel System / Pushchair Question!

I am hoping this doesn't seem daft but .... I am after a Pushchair that is travel system compatible (which do exist without the car seat) as i already have a perfectly good car seat but the pushchair needs replacing! Now my question is "does the carseat need to be the same make as the pushchair?" I only ask this as i have seen a couple on the internet that look exactly how my one does but a different make! Also when it says a pushchair is Travel system compatible it doesn't carry on to say with e.g Graco car seat! Hope i have made sense and someone can tell me what i'd like to know!
Many thanks for any info!!
Kelly xx

3 Comments

well i know our recaro car seat fits a maclaten pran as well as the recaro pram (tho i have a bugaboo lol)

i guess it depends on the makre and model of the seat?? as i know maxi cosi cabrios fit a few chassis

Only way to be sure is to take the car seat into the store with you and try it before you buy...

I thought they'd have to be the same make but I guess not always!!

i know the maxi cosi car seat fits on the quinny,i candy,zap, bugaboo etc.... so doesnt have to be same make
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722

See more discussions