Groups
    EXPIRED

travel to london

dear friends
    i am travelling to london on 10th of feb and returning to cardiff by 11th afternoon.any good deals in bus train.please help me

6 Comments

Have you tried megabus.com. they are really cheap, just been quoted ^.50 return train journey preston- glasgow

that was £6.50 return fare

Check national express for coach fares (can often get discounted funfares got advance bookings) and check train prices via a train company website. The companies will tell you their cheapest fares.

Original Poster

yes i have tried in megabus.charing 18 for return.

I was going to suggest megabus too, there's also megatrain. Hadn't heard of them until last week when someone bought me a train ticket and gave me a reference number to show at the ticket barriers and to the conductor on the train. It worked and apparently only cost £6 return!

After that then, yes, I'd suggest National Express for a coach, should be from £5 each way.

£23 return by firstgreatwestern.co.uk leaving Cardiff at 11:55 on the 10th returning from Paddington at 13:15 on the 11th seems to be the best by rail which isn't too shabby.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions