Travel to USA

Found 28th JanEdited by:"planet2sky"
Hi guys. Need some information on air.faregeek.com travel agency as it's the only one that is showing cheap flights to Miami FL or near by airports. Had a look at some reviews/ ratings and its not so good. So wondering if anyone has booked through them and how was the experience as they don't take payment via PayPal. Also those who have booked via them how soon did you get confirmation email and the e tickets
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Caveat emptor. Have you looked on skyscanner?
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

Caveat emptor. Have you looked on skyscanner?

yes I have but its not as cheap. I did get the link to this site via momondo.co.uk few days ago.
planet2sky7 m ago

yes I have but its not as cheap. I did get the link to this site via …yes I have but its not as cheap. I did get the link to this site via momondo.co.uk few days ago.

I've not booked through them. Cheapest is not always best. I'd rather pay a bit extra and be sure there was a real ticket. Hopefully some other members may have positive reviews for you. If not, avoid
I’ve never booked with them, but maybe pay with a credit card for extra protection
Never heard of them . And I am on all the USA travel forums on TripAdvisor.
Use Skyscanner to see the cheapest deals and book direct with the airline and use credit card . Cheaper is not always better .
Found this thread on Tripadvisor (search newest reviews first)
Probably best to AVOID unless you like hassle and disappointed.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 29th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions