Traveling on London Tube - Best Soundproof headphones?

Found 4th Sep 2017
As per title

To anyone who travels on the Tube and gets a constant headache from the loud noise

Do you recommend any headphones? Which i can use for my Phone and that can eliminate the train sounds?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Make sure you get closed back headphones, open backs release sound.
I use these earphone (which I know aren't headphones, but people call earphones headphones so I wasn't sure, and earphones are a good option anyway) I don't travel on the Tube, but I find they block almost all noise and they prevent you from leaking sound even at high volumes in quiet places. Comfy and come with some earbuds.

You can go cheaper and go to £15 and get these instead, which are practically the same just doesn't have a remote and the sound may leaks.
Edited by: "Mechtup" 5th Sep 2017
I'm not going to suggest a specific model, but do look into noise cancellation headphones. They run the gamut from around £50 to £400 (with the best ones, naturally, being toward that end of the price scale), and they'll give you the best isolation from the noise around you.

John Lewis and Dixons should have test models available, if you'd like to trial some before investing.
Dolphinzz7 h, 52 m ago

I use these earphone (which I know aren't headphones, but people call …I use these earphone (which I know aren't headphones, but people call earphones headphones so I wasn't sure, and earphones are a good option anyway) I don't travel on the Tube, but I find they block almost all noise and they prevent you from leaking sound even at high volumes in quiet places. Comfy and come with some earbuds. You can go cheaper and go to £15 and get these instead, which are practically the same just doesn't have a remote and the sound may leaks.

Hi could you please share the link again as both links are broken
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions