Traveling to France with Oramorph and Morphine Sulphate tablets?

Found 6th Jul
Hi all,

I fly to France early on Monday morning and need to take Oramorph (liquid morphine) AND Morphine Sulphate (MST) tablets. I DO have a letter from the hospital explaining why I am prescribed them and both drugs are in their original containers with very recently-dated labels with my name on them.

Questions - who do I need to declare this to when I get to the airport? Do I need to declare it in England AND France? Does that mean I have to go through declarations instead of 'nothing to declare'?

Many thanks for any advice.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Then a day later. Ring again (speaking to someone else) and Compare both answers
5 Comments
Ring the airline/airport they will be far more qualified than anybody posting here
Then a day later. Ring again (speaking to someone else) and Compare both answers
Niixxxy13 h, 11 m ago

https://www.gov.uk/travelling-controlled-drugs

Thanks very much for the link! With the paperwork I've got I'm sure I'll be fine but I'm going to phone the airport shortly and clarify things with them. Thanks for the replies!
squiff5 h, 17 m ago

Thanks very much for the link! With the paperwork I've got I'm sure I'll …Thanks very much for the link! With the paperwork I've got I'm sure I'll be fine but I'm going to phone the airport shortly and clarify things with them. Thanks for the replies!

I hope it all goes to plan for you & have a great time in France

Ive often wondered about taking prescribed medication abroad especially the controlled drugs my partner has to take daily.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants