Travellers leave '£100k mess' at Thwaites Brewery, Blackburn Disgrace !

Found 30th May
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/new…te/

scummy criminals cause havoc NO Arrests free for all ....... there on the way to

Appelby Fair OMG
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Bandicoot6 m ago

No charges suggest evidence weak, how much of the story is sensationalist …No charges suggest evidence weak, how much of the story is sensationalist hot metal reporting and inflated cost base for insurance purposes. Did the perpetrators confess to being of the travelling community or must they register with the local constabulary first?

Their arrival in a convoy of caravans might suggest they were travellers?
They're just scum, why anyone defends their actions is beyond me. No respect for anything, thieving low lifes & they just seem to get away with it scott free.
Edited by: "OldEnglish" 30th May
20 Comments
"A total of 1,700 pints have also been put down the drain because of contamination fears"

33882652-2Eaq7.jpg

"I would urge anyone with information in relation to this incident to ring Lancashire Constabulary....". Ok, so no real police work and no one has grassed them up. I can't understand why?
No charges suggest evidence weak, how much of the story is sensationalist hot metal reporting and inflated cost base for insurance purposes. Did the perpetrators confess to being of the travelling community or must they register with the local constabulary first?
Bandicoot6 m ago

No charges suggest evidence weak, how much of the story is sensationalist …No charges suggest evidence weak, how much of the story is sensationalist hot metal reporting and inflated cost base for insurance purposes. Did the perpetrators confess to being of the travelling community or must they register with the local constabulary first?

davewave2 m ago

Proof or reporting?
They're just scum, why anyone defends their actions is beyond me. No respect for anything, thieving low lifes & they just seem to get away with it scott free.
Edited by: "OldEnglish" 30th May
So the BBC is proof as they never make crap up. Thanks i stand corrected , did they post on their Facebook page or here on mumsnet that one is on ones way to appleby
Bandicoot1 h, 20 m ago

So the BBC is proof as they never make crap up. Thanks i stand corrected …So the BBC is proof as they never make crap up. Thanks i stand corrected , did they post on their Facebook page or here on mumsnet that one is on ones way to appleby

33883340-CA42G.jpg
Staff also talked to them. You are right though, could be a load of old caravaners they are well known for rampaging
Bandicoot2 h, 13 m ago

Proof or reporting?

"Supt Andrea Barrow said: “On Saturday evening a large group of travellers entered the premises of Thwaites Brewery on Penny Street, Blackburn."

The police must be in on it, too.
Bandicoot2 h, 3 m ago

So the BBC is proof as they never make crap up. Thanks i stand corrected …So the BBC is proof as they never make crap up. Thanks i stand corrected , did they post on their Facebook page or here on mumsnet that one is on ones way to appleby

Exactly what are you expecting? An interview with a self-confessed traveller, admitting that he and his friends/family went in and trashed a brewery?
Police won’t care for private land owners, if it were council owned they would arrest them because it’s a loss to them directly. Same crap rules they have for squatters
Until it's reported by the caravan and camping club with quotes from David Essex then I'm having none of it
MR11232 h, 53 m ago

Police won’t care for private land owners, if it were council owned they w …Police won’t care for private land owners, if it were council owned they would arrest them because it’s a loss to them directly. Same crap rules they have for squatters

Not necessarily.
We had a blight of these scum moving from one local park to another every 5 or 6 days, keeping ahead of court orders or something.
They know the rules and play the game regardless of public or private land.
I used to work in the environmental services of my local council and have seen the tens of thousands of pounds it costs to clear up after these scum even after a few day visit. They leave mess, smash down gates and on one occasion vandalised a historic site in the town. There is zero respect from these people who spend their time conning the elderly by overcharging for badly carried out cowboy style works while they are in the area and the police are often unable to do abything because they move around so much so hard to track down and when they know the chaos is caused by the travellers as a group, how are they meant to know which individual is responsible for each part to allow them to prosecute?
They used to come in our area but the council have put tree trunks to block entrances etc. They don't just leave litter, they also leave needles.
I find it very annoying when they park up at schools
aw085 h, 37 m ago

they set up camp in rossendale one summer near a river all their human …they set up camp in rossendale one summer near a river all their human waste went into the river along with all of the above despicable community scavengers even the children were sent out to pilfer openly from all local shops !lack of morals respect for anyone or anything Education !!!!!!! feral race

I really don't understand their logic. Why are they like that? We have people in this country from around the globe but none have done what they do. Even the poor people from Somalia who can't afford food and clothing came here and never did this
Scum
Bandicoot30th May

It's because of people like you threat we can't just throw the scum in prison. So who do you think the caravans pictured belong to? Lost holiday makers? As far as I can see you're the only one who has any doubts that they are travellers. In fact, I don't think you even doubt it, you just want to jump on the PC bandwagon.
Edited by: "deeky" 1st Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions