Found 3rd May 2008
Problems when travelling, finding it hard to speak the local language? Don't worry help is here.

10 Comments

Original Poster

http://tcritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/lebedev_travelershirt.jpg
Point a finger at the pictogram you need...

The travelers phrase book t-shirt is perfect for the traveler that doesn’t want to mess around learning the language. Maybe they should come up with one that is country specific, like the German one would have a nice Stein on it indicating you need a beer, and an enormous sausage, indicating your looking for some bratwurst. I wonder what the Amsterdam version would look like?

excellent! Do you have a link to actually buy these?

Very good .... but where is the bus ? lol
( Just wanted to show off as I can move now ... avatar )

he seems a bit lethargic

Original Poster

Designed by ]Artemy Lebedev of Optimus Maximus keyboard fame, it covers the most basic of human needs, and all you have to do is point to whatever it is you're looking for and even the dopiest desk clerk will be able to help you out. Who needs some cumbersome electronic translator when a simple T-shirt will do? Available in black, red or gray for men and women, it's $28.41.

This is the ]link that was given but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so give me a few moments to seek it.

Original Poster

sorry mate, it appears that this teeshirt is no longer on their catalogue. you can email them direct.

Banned

kippy;2019317

sorry mate, it appears that this teeshirt is no longer on their … sorry mate, it appears that this teeshirt is no longer on their catalogue. you can email them direct.

i love it.... but i'm going to take pictures of the things i need to find and show it to people on my camera.... just need to remember to flush first...:whistling:

Most useful after a day on the sherry:p

Original Poster

lol my mate writes the number of her minicab company on her wrist, on a night out ... so if she's floppy someone can call the cab company LMAO

brilliant, but wheres the sign for two beers?:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions