Expired

Travelling advice needed please

Found 27th Jul 2009
Hi all,

I'm looking to take he other half away to Amsterdam for her birthday next month. Would really appreciate if anybody would know of any good websites for the best prices please. Would rather go flight+hotel together to save the hassle but would consider seperate bookings if a nice saving can be gained.

Rep is waiting for any good advice.

Any help much appreciated!

5 Comments

connsidered going on the ferry instead of flights?

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5866274

connsidered going on the ferry instead of flights?

I have been thinking of a coach trip maybe as don't fancy taking the car. She had a bit of a grumble about being on the bus for ages. She doesn't care of the fact I am terrified of flying, haven't been abroad in years, hence I am having to ask for advice here.

I'm located in South Wales so I'm not really near anywhere I could jump on the ferry.

morrk;5866297

I have been thinking of a coach trip maybe as don't fancy taking the car. … I have been thinking of a coach trip maybe as don't fancy taking the car. She had a bit of a grumble about being on the bus for ages. She doesn't care of the fact I am terrified of flying, haven't been abroad in years, hence I am having to ask for advice here. :)I'm located in South Wales so I'm not really near anywhere I could jump on the ferry.

oh right, coming from there the best option prob will be the flights then, cant help, only used the ferry...gl though

Original Poster

Thank you very much

Rep left for your efforts!

try and look on easy jet always got good prices there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass55
    3. Is this expensive?816
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...915